Music to your mouth! - SMOKED, Dallas features an all star lineup of Texas’ best music, pit masters and chefs taking place Saturday, Oct 4th at Main St Gardens in Downtown Dallas.
$90 VIP ticket (gets you in at 1PM) - Be the first to the BBQ, limited to 500 people. The VIP ticket also includes admission into the VIP area next to the stage and access to VIP bathrooms and bar. Tastings are free!
$45 BBQ tasting ticket (gets you in at 2PM) includes three hours of BBQ tastings from 2-5pm. Tastings are free!
$22 Concert ticket (gets you in at 5PM) BBQ vendors “flip” at this point – free tastings cease, and vendors sell their offerings.
Children 6-12: $10 (Childrens tickets available at the gate day of show only)
Children 5 and under: FREE
Pitmasters and Chefs
- BBQ on the Brazos (Cresson)
- Bet The House BBQ (Denton)
- Black’s Barbecue (Lockhart)
- Cafe Momentum (Dallas)
- Cousin's Bar-B-Q (Fort Worth)
- Frank Underground (Dallas)
- Haute Sweets Patisserie (Dallas)
- Hutchins BBQ (McKinney)
- Kent Rathbun (Dallas)
- Lockhart Smokehouse (Dallas)
- Longoria's BBQ (Everman)
- Louie Mueller Barbecue (Taylor)
- Samson's Gourmet Hot Dogs (Dallas)
- Schmidt Family Barbecue (Bee Cave)
- Stanley’s Famous Pit Bar-B-Q (Tyler)
Bands – 2:30 until 10pm
Black Joe Lewis
Dean Fearing’s Lost Coyote
Artists and pit masters subject to change. This event is rain or shine.