Music to your mouth! - SMOKED, Dallas features an all star lineup of Texas’ best music, pit masters and chefs taking place Saturday, Oct 4th at Main St Gardens in Downtown Dallas.
$90 VIP ticket (gets you in at 1PM) - Be the first to the BBQ, limited to 500 people. The VIP ticket also includes admission into the VIP area throughout the concert. Tastings are free!
$45 BBQ tasting ticket (gets you in at 2PM) includes three hours of BBQ tastings from 2-5pm. Tastings are free!
$22 Concert ticket (gets you in at 5PM) BBQ vendors “flip” at this point – free tastings cease, and vendors sell their offerings.
Children 6-12: $10 (Childrens tickets available at the gate day of show only)
Children 5 and under: FREE
Pitmasters and Chefs
- BBQ on the Brazos (Cresson)
- Bet The House BBQ (Denton)
- Billy's Oak Acres (Fort Worth)
- Black’s Barbecue (Lockhart)
- Cafe Momentum (Dallas)
- Cousin's Bar-B-Q (Fort Worth)
- Frank Underground (Dallas)
- Haute Sweets Patisserie (Dallas)
- Hutchins BBQ (McKinney)
- Kent Rathbun (Dallas)
- Lockhart Smokehouse (Dallas)
- Longoria's BBQ (Everman)
- Louie Mueller Barbecue (Taylor)
- Samson's Gourmet Hot Dogs (Dallas)
- Schmidt Family Barbecue (Bee Cave)
- Stanley’s Famous Pit Bar-B-Q (Tyler)
Bands – 2:30 until 10pm
Black Joe Lewis
Dean Fearing’s Lost Coyote
Artists and pit masters subject to change. This event is rain or shine.