- BBQ on the Brazos (Cresson)
- Bet The House BBQ (Denton)
- Black's Barbecue (Lockhart/Austin)
- Cattleack Barbeque (Dallas)
- Chef Dean Fearing (Dallas)
- Flores Barbecue (Whitney)
- Heim Barbecue (Fort Worth)
- Hutchins BBQ (McKinney)
- Kreuz Market (Lockhart)
- Lockhart Smokehouse (Dallas/Plano)
- Louie Mueller Barbecue (Taylor)
- Meat Church (Waxahachie)
- Meat You Anywhere BBQ (Grapevine/Trophy Club)
- Roegels Barbecue Co. (Houston)
- Schmidt Family Barbecue (Lake Travis)
- Smoke Sessions Barbecue (Royce City)
- Top 5 BBQ (Desoto)
- Zavala's Barbecue (Grand Prairie)
- 18th & Vine BBQ (Dallas)
These noted pitmasters will be joined by an array of amazing musical artists bringing their talents to the heart of Texas.
Eleven Hundred Springs
Mike and The Moonpies
Dean Fearing's Lost Coyote Band
But that’s not all: Family-friendly fun can be had with the Trailer Park Olympics, armadillo races, a mechanical bull, and so much more.
- Smoked Dallas is from 2PM - 6PM with complimentary BBQ from every restaurant included until 5PM. Plus sides and desserts. No one is going home hungry at Smoked Dallas!
- VIP ticket holders get exclusive early entrance at 1PM
$5.00 Parking is available at Elm Street Garage. 2000 Elm St., Dallas, TX 75201
Ticket Holder agrees to comply with the rules of the Smoked Dallas BBQ & Music Festival, all applicable laws, and consents to the use of his/her name, image, voice, likeness by Sonar Events or any of its successors, licensee and assigns in any live or recorded transmission, reproduction, display or other exploitation in any and all media now known or hereafter devised in perpetuity throughout the universe. Everything is subject to change. Smoked Dallas is a rain or shine event.