For Middle Kids, the creation and performance of music cuts to the core of who they are as people. They have a deep respect for music as a form of self expression, which is reflected in what they create - beautiful, human, earnest and anthemic indie rock songs which have won them admirers all over the world. Middle Kids new album Today We’re The Greatest, released March 2021, is no exception.
Today We’re The Greatest is the uninhibited product of fearless collaboration, a vivid collection of 12 courageous, personal and rattling songs. Recorded in Los Angeles in October 2019 with producer Lars Stalfors (St. Vincent, Soccer Mommy, Cold War Kids), Middle Kids (Hannah Joy, Harry Day and Tim Fitz) relished in exploring the space between smoldering intensity and an explosive vivacity that never burns out of control. Today We’re The Greatest is the Sydney-based rock trio’s follow up to their award winning, debut album Lost Friends from 2018, a record which earned support slots with The War on Drugs, Local Natives and Cold War Kids as well as performances on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Late, Late Show with James Corden, Conan, Busy Tonight and CBS This Morning
RESOUND PRESENTS OFFICIAL COVID-19 POLICY:
● Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result will be required to attend all Resound shows. The negative test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of the event.
● Patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test. A person is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second shot of Pfizer / Moderna or single shot of J&J.
● We are also requiring masks to be worn indoors at all venues, and when not eating or drinking.
Please note that vaccination is not required to attend Resound shows. Upon entry to the venue for each show you are required to present:
• A negative COVID-19 PCR test result obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of the event
• Your vaccine card
• A clear and legible photocopy of your vaccine card
• Photo of your vaccine card on your phone
• A digital vaccine passport or record
We also ask that you not attend any event if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
● Within 14 days before attending the event you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
● Within 48 hours prior to attending the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
● Within 14 days prior to attending the event, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need resources to find a vaccination location near you, please check out www.vaccinefinder.org.
If you are unable to comply with Resound’s COVID-19 policy, you may request refunds for any show within the next 30 days (before Sept 30th). For shows that are scheduled to take place in September, you may request refunds until 48 hours (2 days) prior to the show.Please request refunds directly through your ticketing provider (i.e. Eventbrite, See Tickets, Prekindle, etc.) The only shows that we are unable to accept refunds for are Big Freedia on 10/4 at Mohawk and 10/6 at Paper Tiger, as the COVID-19 policy for that artist was previously announced and that refund window closed on August 26th.
Please request refunds directly through your ticketing provider (i.e. Eventbrite, See Tickets, Prekindle, etc.)