Singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Parker McCollum treats each song he writes with a painstaking level of dedication, reverence, respect and as he’ll readily admit, even a bit of obsession. In a three-part roll out, McCollum teased fans with his collections from his new album, PROBABLY WRONG, dropping SESSION ONE and SESSION TWO EPs before the full album released on November 10. The 10-track album features songs such as his current single, "I Can't Breathe" and "Misunderstood" along with two new tracks, including “Hell of a Year." PROBABLY WRONG follows the Austin-based performer’s successful debut, 2013’s THE LIMESTONE KID. McCollum notes his ultimate goal is to reinvent himself with each record he makes, saying, “it’s about changing with each record…if you can pull that off, well, that’s a pretty special thing.” McCollum is on tour now through the end of the year in support of PROBABLY WRONG.
• Listen: "Probably Wrong” - http://smarturl.it/ProbablyWrong
• Watch: “Hell of a Year” - http://smarturl.it/HellOfAYear
• Website: www.ParkerMcCollum.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/ParkerMcCollumMusic
• Twitter: twitter.com/parkermccollum
• Instagram: instagram.com/parkermccollum/