LET'S TACO 'BOUT IT:
TACO LIBRE DALLAS, now in it’s fourth year, is a gathering of the region's BEST taquerias served with a side of a lucha libre wrestling and music. But really, it's all about the tacos. Twenty four of the area's best taquerias have been deliciously curated by The Taco Trail's José Ralat. Tacos will range from traditional to contemporary. Each taqueria will have a $2 taco and there will be plenty of veggie options. TACO LIBRE DALLAS takes place Saturday, April 28 at the Shed at Dallas Farmers Market. Tauquerias, wrestlers and bands to be announced soon. This is a family friendly event. Taco ‘bout a good time!
- Tickets are currently on sale for $16 at Prekindle.com/TacoLibre
- *PLEASE NOTE ticket prices go up on the day of the event, so for the best pricing options purchase tickets online in advance*
- Tickets include event entry for lucha libre matches, music and access to purchase tacos from 24 of the region's best taquerias. All taquerias will have a $2 taco option, while supplies last. Get there early for the best selection of tacos and prices. Our past events have sold out. We encourage you to buy in advance.
- VIP tickets are available for $70.00. VIP tickets include EARLY ENTRY AT 2PM to get a one hour start on tacos before general admission gates open. VIP tickets also include two (2) complimentary drinks and entry into VIP areas and bathrooms. We have both a wrestling ring VIP area and a stage VIP area. Two VIP areas both with seating. Seating is first come, first served. We encourage you to buy in advance.
- TACO LIBRE DALLAS is all ages. Children 5 and under are free. Tickets for ages 6-12 are $10.
- Taquerias, luchadors and bands are subject to change.
- All sales are final.
- TACO LIBRE DALLAS is a rain or shine event.
- Please contact Prekindle for any issues with ticket purchases. email@example.com 1 (888)-454-4353
VIP tickets include EARLY ENTRY AT 2PM to get a one hour start on tacos before general admission gates open. VIP tickets also include two (2) complimentary drinks, entry into VIP only areas, and VIP bathrooms. There are 2 VIP areas: wrestling ring and stage view, both with seating. Seating is first come, first served.