Embark on a journey to discover the secret of Rainbow Vomit in this interactive art adventure!
Immerse yourself in a colorful world of art, light, and sound while you team up with friends, family, and strangers alike to experience the beauty of the rainbow as it bursts from the seams of a comic-strip gone haywire. Located across the street from the historic Fair Park right off the DART, this 2600-square foot space has been turned into a multi-sensory experience filled with instagrammable visuals that people of all ages can enjoy together. With more than 20 unique photo opportunities throughout the exhibit, the installations include over 6000 LEDs, 100 pounds of cotton, 50 pounds of glitter, 5 miles of ribbon and 1 secret unicorn.
GENERAL ADMISSION (ALL AGES) $20
- Admission for one hour into Rainbow Vomit
- Children under the age of 3 don't need a ticket.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance, tickets are not available for purchase onsite.
- One guest must have a matching purchaser ID to pick up tickets at the door.
FAMILY PACK (Families of 4 or more) $15 each
- Bring the family and save on admission!
- Package valid for families of any size with at least 2 children under 16
Rainbow Vomit is an inclusive space for all people to let their inner child out. We are wheelchair accessible and our restrooms are gender neutral. Please be aware that this exhibit contains flashing lights, theatrical fog and climbable elements. Vistors assume all liability and risk to themselves and to the space in which they are in. We ask that you please respect the artwork and only interact with the portions that are allowed. If you have any questions about the nature of the exhibit please visit our FAQ page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.