You are cordially invited to
Puppy | YOGA | Beer with 2 Bullies & a Blonde!
Yoga at the Brewery - Donated by Dallas Iron Fitness
35% of all proceeds go to 2 Bullies & a Blonde Animal Rescue
Saturday, April 7th at 12 Noon
Texas Ale Project - 1001 N. Riverfront Blvd., Dallas, TX 75207
A day filled with DIF Yoga....T.A.P. Beer....Puppies....Great Patio....Animal Rescue
This ticket entitles participants to:
- Entry into brewery and one hour yoga class
- Time set aside for snuggling with the puppies
- ONE FREE TAP Beer of Choice
- Option to purchase & feed puppy popcicles for adoptable rescue pups
- Option to apply for adoption of one of these precious puppies
- BYOM (Bring your own mat and MAT TOWEL)
- Doors open ay 11:30am - Class will begin at 12 Noon
- By purchasing a ticket from Texas Ale Project through PreKindle, you are consenting to TAP's use of any/all photographs taken at event
- A waiver of release and liability will be presented at the door
- You must purchase tickets online, reservations are limited
- There are only 50 spots available
- No Refunds will be issued at any time - There will be t-shirts available for purchase as well Cash or CC!
*In the event of heavy rainfall, Puppy Yoga may be rescheduled
We look forward to sharing this time with Dallas Iron Fitness - 2 Bullies & a Blonde & you!!