LOVE STREET MUSIC FEST - KARBACH BREWING COMPANY
Sunday, May 20 | Gates: 1pm
In the 1960's on Allen's Landing sat Love Street; a hot spot of music and social impact. The venue hosted eclectic characters ranging from open mic'ers to the Lizard King himself. Love Street was not only a place, but a state of mind. A place to unwind and let the music refresh your soul.
Now we’re bringing the party to you here on Karbach Street with our 2nd Annual Love Street Music Fest! Join us May 20th from 1-9PM for a day filled with the sweet sounds of live music from local and national artists, and of course, the cold refreshment of Karbach beers. It’s going to be music to your beers!
- EARLY BIRD TICKETS - $20 (SOLD OUT)
- GENERAL ADMISSION - $30
- GENERAL ADMISSION (at doors) - $40
- VIP TICKETS - $125 (SOLD OUT)
- VIP ticket includes separate VIP entrance, VIP area with optimal view, indoor restrooms, three beers of your choice, access to special tappings, and buffet by Karbach Restaurant + Patio!
BLEACHERS | COLD WAR KIDS | EVERCLEAR
THE TONTONS | THE UNLIKELY CANDIDATES
6:55PM Texican (DJ Set)
5:40PM- Cold War Kids
4:30PM- The Tontons
2:25PM- The Unlikely Candidates
1:30PM- Liza Anne
- Karbach Brewing Co. Parking Lot
- Street Parking
- No outside food or drink
- No re-entry
- No pets
- Chairs - each guest is allowed to bring one chair and seating is allowed in designated area.
- EMPTY open containers are allowed inside and encouraged. We want to keep everyone hydrated! Water is available inside the event.
- Cameras are allowed.
- Bags are allowed but will be checked upon entry.
- Minors are allowed without an adult but ID’s will be checked upon entry for alcohol purchases.
- Kids 12 and under are free.