Join us for the 4th annual Cloud 9 Charities Giving & Golf Tournament at Lantana Golf Club on April 2nd. Registration is at 8am. Breakfast, Lunch, snacks, beverages, contests and prizes are just part of the fun!
Cloud 9 Charities hosts fundraising and awareness events that address the needs of local families by providing funding to established nonprofits.
In 2017 alone we gave to the following organizations:
- Doug Smith Memorial- councils people who can’t afford the care.
- Grace Like Rain- Rent assistance for families in hotels
- Food of the Soul- helps feed children in need
- Cross Timbers YMCA- provide assistance for families for youth sports, summer camps, swim lessons and all other programs that the YMCA offers.
- Ally’s Wish- Complete 1 mom’s wish
- The Warm Place- Help underwrite grief support program
- Refuge for Women North Texas- Help women heal counseling to become self-sufficient members of society
- Special Abilities of North Texas- Develop library/computer lab for new building
- Metroport Meals on Wheels Inc- Provide meals for elderly
- Living for Zachary- Provide assistance for youth heart exams
- Communities in Schools- empower at-risk students to stay in school and achieve in life
- Suzie Kerr- Help son undergoing cancer
- The Oasis
- Childrens Advocacy
- LISD Special Education
- Shaken Baby Alliance