Subtronics: Scranton Tour 2021 Night 2
June 19, 2021
Montage Mountain (map)
1000 Montage Mountain Rd.
Scranton PA 18507
$47.25 to $189.00 Share
Subtronics: Scranton Tour 2021 (NIGHT 2)
CHEE b2b G SPACE
SATURDAY / JUNE 19, 2021
DOORS 4:00PM || SHOW 6:00PM-11:00PM
AGES: 18+ ONLY - ID REQUIRED
NO REFUNDS | ALL SALES FINAL
RAIN OR SHINE
PUBLIC ON-SALE MONDAY 3/15 @ 2:00PM
$329 PLATINUM PARKING TICKET
Center-stage platinum view parking. Rows 1,2,. Only 5 stage-centered spots per row, 10 total tickets available. First come, first parked within this section.
(4 MAXIMUM GUESTS PER CAR - 5TH CAR PASSENGER TICKETS AVAILABLE)
$249 GOLD CIRCLE GA PARKING TICKET
Reserved gold view parking of the venue to the stage. First come, first parked within this section.
(4 MAXIMUM GUESTS PER CAR - 5TH CAR PASSENGER TICKETS AVAILABLE)
$189 GA PARKING TICKET
General Admission parking. First come, first parking within this section.
(4 MAXIMUM GUESTER PER CAR - 5TH CAR PASSENGER TICKETS AVAILABLE)
- You must be 18+ to enter. A government-issued Photo ID required. International IDs must have an accompanying passport to be considered valid.
- The event will take place rain or shine.
- All vehicles will be searched.
- Early arrival is strongly recommended. All cars must be turned off by the scheduled show time for your safety and those around you.
- You’re required to arrive with your entire party in one vehicle. Arrival by Uber/Lyft will not be permitted and no overflow parking is available.
- Do not leave your car space to visit other groups at all. This is essential to the continuing safety of our guests and these events!
- Masks are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED when guests are outside of the vehicle. Masks are REQUIRED when guests move away from their vehicle space for any reason, no exceptions!
- Car passes include four (4) people in your party. If you arrive with more people in your car, companion passes must be purchased upon arrival for each additional person in your vehicle, up to two addtional people. Oversized vehicles such as large vans, buses, campers, RVs, and limousines will not be permitted entry. Raised or elevated vehicles are also not permitted.
- Stay Hydrated! You’re highly advised to bring your own water. Although water will be available for sale, providing your own will limit the amount of contact you have with others onsite. Free water stations will not be available on-site.
- Please present your printed digital ticket against your driver side window. If your windows are tinted, you may need to roll down your window for the scanner to work. If you’re using a digital ticket, your phone screen must be at full brightness.
- Speed limit is 5mph.
- All drivers are required to follow all traffic laws at all times. Additionally, please follow directions from all traffic attendants.
- Do not sit on the top of your vehicle.
- Please turn off your headlights and refrain from honking your horn during the show.
- For your safety as well as the safety of others, all vehicles must be turned off at the scheduled show time. No exceptions.
- If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel uncomfortable, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
- Leave your space as you found it. No trash should be left behind. A trash bag will be provided to each vehicle upon parking.
- Pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Underage drinking will not be tolerated. If an underage guest is caught consuming alcoholic, the entire car and passengers will be ejected immediately, no exceptions. We take this rule very serious, please do not chance it.
- Don’t drink & drive! Always assign a designated driver! You are not permitted to leave your vehicle overnight. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Outside Alcohol
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Professional Cameras – SLR or Detachable Lens
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Drones
- NO Open Fires or Cooking of Food
- OK Non-professional cameras incl Go Pros
- OK Cell phones
- OK Lighters
- OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Flags / Banners or Handmade signs under 6ft tallasses and hats
- OK Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens
- OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- OK coolers and ice
- OK sealed water bottles/cases and non-alcoholic beverages
- OK sealed snacks and outside foods
- OK Battery/solar powered lights
- OK Lawn chairs
- OK Inflatable furniture
- We encourage you to bring items to decorate your area!
What time should we arrive?
- Gates open at 4:00pm day of show, music starts at 6:00pm. First come, first parked within each section, so arrive early!
Will there be restrooms?
- Yes, porto-jons will be on hand and cleaned every 15 minutes, cones will be used to ensure social distancing.
Are we allowed to be outside our vehicle?
-Yes but you MUST stay with in the width of your vehicle. You can not dance or group with anyone outside of your vehicle. We will have staff monitoring for social distancing, please follow their instructions. You will be asked to leave if you do not comply. We are all in this together, be safe and be smart.
Will you have concessions?
- Yes, concessions will be open and there is no outside beverages except water allowed. Food is allowed. Please maintain social distancing when standing in line for concessions.
Can I bring alcohol?
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. Cars will be searched on arrival and prohibited items will be confiscated.
Can we reserve spots next to friends?
- No reserving spots. If groups want to park near each other they must arrive together. We recommend meeting up prior to arriving to ensure we can accommodate you.
Will I be able to leave anytime during the event or are we stuck in our spot until the end?
- Generally no. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis for emergencies.
Can I sit in the back or my truck?
- Yes, you can sit in the back of your truck but you must be level with the roof-line of your vehicle.
Can I bring my pets?
- No, unfortunately not. Service animals only.
Can i leave my car and lights on?
- All cars must be turned off once you are parked.
If you have any other specific questions not covered here, please reach us via social media DM, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
18 & up