TERMS OF PURCHASE AND ATTENDANCE
Before working or attending our upcoming event, we ask that you please confirm that you will not have traveled to a country designated by the CDC as Level 2 or higher (currently China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City), been on a cruise ship, or spent significant time in any other area identified as a containment zone or which travel restrictions have been implemented, during the 14 days prior to the event, and that you have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
This event will be taking the following precautionary measures:
- Face masks MUST be worn
- Adopting a “no hand-shake policy” and practicing good hygiene.
- Wiping down surfaces – with staff designated to be wiping down surfaces throughout the event with gloves.
- Hand sanitizer stations.
- Promoting keeping a healthy distance with the recommend 6 to 8 feet.
- All persons attending the 42Bed Bash do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
- Owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
- Upon entering the venue, you accept your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used as promotional material used by Texoma Family Shelter.
- If cancellation due to COVID related concerns, the promoters will work to find a suitable alternative date to which the tickets will still be valid, though an alternative date is not guaranteed.
- The event is rain or shine. No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation.
- No pets.
- No guns or any weapons allowed onsite. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted into the event.
- Lineup/set times subject to change without notice.
- Everyone, including personal belongings, is subject to search upon entry.
- No professional recording (photo, audio, video) equipment. No detachable zoom lenses, tripods or other commercial equipment is allowed without express written consent from the concert promoters and musician management.
CODE OF CONDUCT
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS CAN RESULT IN A WARNING OR EJECTION
- Irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Public nudity or obscene clothing.
- Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery or symbolism.
If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the venue site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.