LET'S TACO 'BOUT IT:
TACO LIBRE DALLAS, now in it’s third year, is a gathering of the region's BEST taquerias served with a side of a lucha libre wrestling and music from Jenny and the Mexicats (Madrid), Los Skarnales (Houston), Piñata Protest (San Antonio) and more. But really, it's all about the tacos. Sixteen of the area's best taquerias have been deliciously curated by The Taco Trail's José Ralat. Tacos will range from traditional to contemporary. Each taqueria will have a $2 taco and there will be plenty of veggie options. TACO LIBRE DALLAS takes place Saturday, April 29 at our new location, the Shed at Dallas Farmers Market. This is family friendly event. Taco ‘bout a good time!
- Tickets are currently on sale for $16 at Prekindle.com/TacoLibreDallas
- Tickets include event entry for lucha libre matches, music and access to purchase tacos from 16 of the region's best taquerias. All taquerias will have a $2 taco option, while supplies last. Get there early for the best selection of tacos and prices. Our past events have sold out. We encourage you to buy in advance.
- VIP tickets are available for $60.00. VIP tickets include EARLY ENTRY AT 11AM to get a one hour start on tacos before general admission gates open. VIP tickets also include two (2) complimentary drinks and entry into VIP areas. We encourage you to buy in advance.
- TACO LIBRE DALLAS is all ages. Children 5 and under are free. Tickets for ages 6-12 are $10.
- Taquerias and bands are subject to change.
- All sales are final.
- TACO LIBRE DALLAS is a rain or shine event.
- Please contact PreKindle for any issues with ticket purchases. firstname.lastname@example.org 1 (888)-454-4353