When DEBC was still just a dream, we threw a small party in a parking lot near the brewery to get to know our future neighbors and get some feedback on our first batches of beer. That party was Brew-BQ and we've kept the tradition going ever since. Here we are, seven years later about to throw down the 7th Annual Brew-BQ at Deep Ellum Brewing Co. The neighborhood has grown tremendously since we set our sights on Deep Ellum, our brewery has grown in ways we couldn't have imagined, and the craft beer industry as a whole exploded. But we'll always have our little Brew-BQ, a day of games, music, BBQ, beer, and community. Come out on Sunday, May 28th and helps us celebrate our "other anniversary."
WHEN AND WHERE
Sunday, May 28th
6pm - 10pm
Deep Ellum Brewing Co
2823 St Louis Street
Dallas, TX 75226
Note, parking is limited and the street in front of the brewery will be blocked off for the event.
Carpooling and ride sharing recommended.
• Live music by Israel Nash and other local favorites
• 100% FASTER BBQ Lines
• Unreleased, Specialty, Seasonal & Year-Round Beers (to be announced soon!)
• Carnival-style Games
• Sumo Wrestling
• Giant Beer Pong
• Inflatable Bouncy House
• and more!
$50.00 (First 100 Tickets )
$65.00 (After Early VIP is Sold Out)
• Skip the lines with Early Entrance at 5pm (1 hour before General Admission)
• Unlimited BBQ plates (BBQ by Triple G)
• 4 Beer Tickets (Individual Beer Coupons Available on-site)
• VIP Tent Includes private seating area, beverage stations & beer bar
• Private Restroom
• Souvenir Ticket w/ Lanyard
• Choice of DEBC hat or shirt
• Doors Open at 6pm for General Admission
• One BBQ Plate (BBQ by Triple G)
• 3 Beer Coupons (Individual Beer Coupons Available on-site)
$15.00 includes Plate of BBQ Only
12 AND UNDER
$6 Kids BBQ Plate
All ages event. Over 21 must have proof of I.D. Dogs allowed in field only.