Concerts in the Attic Presents Matt Hillyer 5/23/21
Sunday, May 23, 2021
SOUTHSIDE PRESERVATION HALL
519 Lipscomb St
Ft. Worth, TX 76104
Concerts in the Attic and Southside Preservation Hall continues their "Cabin Fever Concert Series" with a socially distanced live concert experience, with house staff ushers working to greet audience members and work throughout the event to help ensure everyone's safety.
Due to social distancing requirements, tickets will be sold in groups of 4 per 4-top table, groups of 2 per 2-top table, and individual seats with no table.
All 4 party and 2 party groups will be seated at the same time, so please either carpool or meet in the parking lot and enter the venue at the same time.
Please see the list of mandated Covid-19 protocols below.
• All SPH staff and attendees must wear facial coverings.
• SPH staff will enforce patron mask requirements. Masks are required except when seated at the attendees assigned table. .
• Capacity for this event is set at 50, which is less than 1/3 of legal capacity.
• Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
• Event ticket sales are date-specific, and quantities issued will be limited at each ticket outlet based on restricted capacity limits outlined above.
• This is a BYOB/BYOF event. Attendees are responsible for their own beverages and any snacks they want to consume. `When eating or drinking, patrons are asked to remain stationary. Seating will be assigned
• SPH staff will have disposable masks available for patrons that arrive without a mask.
• The CDC recommends frequent handwashing, with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or alcohol based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol. SPA will have hand sanitizer available that meets CDC recommendations.
• All SPH staff, volunteers, and attendees will be screened for temperature and symptoms
• Please follow directions from our SPH staff, security and volunteers and have patience as we work through these new safety and operational procedures.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.