Entry policies for Red River Station
- No cushions, blankets, towels, or strollers allowed inside the venue.
- You may bring your own folding chairs, but they must be removed from their carry bags before entry. Folding chairs are not allowed in the Reserved Tables section.
- No outside food, drinks, alcohol, or coolers allowed inside venue.
- No firearms, noise-makers, fireworks, or weapons of any kind allowed on the property. This includes pocket knives.
- No Large bags, backpacks or backpack purses allowed. All bags are subject to search at front gate and items not allowed will be confiscated and disposed of at front gate. Please see the Clear Bag Policy for a detailed list of sizes and restrictions.
- Large professional cameras and video are not allowed at any time.
- No drinking containers allowed inside the venue, even if they are empty (Ex. Tumblers, Yeti Mugs, Etc.)
- If you have any items that are not allowed inside the venue, you will be asked to put them back in your vehicle – NO EXCEPTIONS
- No guitars/musical instruments allowed inside the venue
- Red River Station is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items
- No re-entry into the venue for minors
- Bars accept cash, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- Valid ID must be presented at the front gate and bar
- No glass allowed inside the venue
- Bartenders reserve the right to refuse service as they deem necessary
- Security guards reserve the right to escort anyone out of the venue as they deem necessary
- Red River Station reserves the right to refuse entrance if deemed necessary
- No pets allowed on the property with the exception of service animals
- Shoes and Shirts Required
- ALL ages are required to have a ticket
- 3rd party tickets do not guarantee admittance to the venue
- No refunds on ticket purchases (even if you are removed from the venue)
To ensure a safer environment and expedite entry, we have implemented a clear bag policy that limits the size and types of bags that may be brought into the concert area.
Approved bags - Bags smaller than 8.5"x5.5", clear bags smaller than 12"x12"x6", diaper and medically necessary bags.
Bags not allowed in concert area - backpacks, camera cases, mesh bags, tote bags, purses larger than 8.5"x5.5"